How to Install My Packages
If you are using Fedora, you don't need any of this as Fedora has adequate versions of all these packages by default.
- Install epel-release as EPEL contains required prerequisites.
- yum install spamassassin pyzor perl-Razor-Agent
- Download and upgrade to RPM Packages for [EL-5] [EL-6]
- In some cases you may need to grab new dependencies from EPEL for your OS.
- Follow the tips in the Ultimate Setup Guide to tweak your configuration.
Notes for EL-5
EL-5 has spamassassin-3.2.x which is quite old and dangerously unmaintained. You should upgrade EL-5's spamassassin to this new packaged 3.3.x. It contains the excellent SOUGHT channel, PSBL and sa-update enabled by default along with thousands of other improvements since spamassassin-3.2.x.
Notes for EL-6
You may need to install additional packages like perl-Mail-SPF to upgrade to this package.
Questions? Please e-mail me or post a comment.